Re: Ubuntu Disco with most recent Kernel 5.0.0-32 seems to be instable

Hi Ilya,

thanks for your answer - really helpful! We were so desparate today due
to this bug that we downgraded to -23. But it's very good to know that
-31 doesnt contain this bug and we could safely update back to this release.

If a new version (say -33 is released): How/Where can I find out if it
contains the fix? Except of trying and having it crash, of course -
which I'm obviously very reluctant to do...

And, one more question if I may: Would that problem also show up on Eoan
(Ubuntu 19.10) which has been released a few days ago if we used the
most recent Kernel there? I think it's 5.3.0-something if I'm not
mistaken...

Thank you / BR

Ranjan