Re: default.rgw.log contains large omap object

Yep, that's on me. I did enable it in the config originally, and I think that I thought at the time that it might be useful, but I wasn't aware of a sharding caveat owing to most of our traffic is happening on one rgw user.

I think I know what I need to do to fix it now though.

Thanks again!

-Troy