Pool statistics via API

Hi,

Currently I am getting the pool statistics (especially USED/MAX AVAIL) via the command line:
ceph df -f json-pretty| jq '.pools[] | select(.name == "poolname") | .stats.max_avail'
ceph df -f json-pretty| jq '.pools[] | select(.name == "poolname") | .stats.bytes_used'

Command "ceph df" does not show the (total) size of the provisioned RBD images. It only shows the real usage.

I managed to get the total size of provisioned images using the Python rbd module https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/api/librbdpy/

Using the same Python module I also would like to get the USED/MAX AVAIL per pool. That should be possible using rbd.RBD().pool_stats_get, but unfortunately my python-rbd version doesn't support that (running 12.2.8).

So I went ahead and enabled the dashboard to see if the data is present in the dashboard and it seems it is. Next step is to enable the restful module and access this information, right? But unfortunately the restful api doesn't provide this information.

My question is, how can I access the USED/MAX AVAIL information of a pool without using the ceph command line and without upgrading my python-rbd package?

Kind regards
Sinan Polat