Re: how to set osd_crush_initial_weight 0 without restart any service

That would accomplish what you are looking for, yes.

Keep in mind that with norebalance that won't stop NEW data from landing there.  It will only keep old data from migrating in.  This shouldn't pose too much of an issue for most use cases.

--
Paul Mezzanini
Sr Systems Administrator / Engineer, Research Computing

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.

You are saying set "ceph osd set norebalance" before running
ceph-ansible playbook to add OSD

once osd visible in "ceph osd tree"  then i should do reweight to 0
and then do "ceph osd unset norebalance"