Re: Unexpected increase in the memory usage of OSDs

And, just as unexpectedly, things have returned to normal overnight
https://icecube.wisc.edu/~vbrik/graph-1.png

The change seems to have coincided with the beginning of Rados Gateway activity (before, it was essentially zero). I can see nothing in the logs that would explain what happened though.

Vlad