Re: NFS

Yes indeed cephfs and rgw backends. I think you can run into problems
with a multi user environment of RGW and nfs-ganesha. I am not getting
this working on Luminous. Your rgw config seems ok.

Add file logging to debug rgw etc something like this.

LOG {
        ## Default log level for all components
        # NULL, FATAL, MAJ, CRIT, WARN, EVENT, INFO, DEBUG, MID_DEBUG,
M_DBG, FULL_DEBUG, F_DBG], default EVENT
        default_log_level = INFO;
        #default_log_level = DEBUG;

        ## Configure per-component log levels.
        # ALL,
LOG,LOG_EMERG,MEMLEAKS,FSAL,NFSPROTO(NFS3),NFS_V4(NFSV4),EXPORT,FILEHAND
LE,DISPATCH,CACHE_INODE,
        # CACHE_INODE_LRU,HASHTABLE,HASHTABLE_CACHE,DUPREQ,INIT,MAIN,
IDMAPPER,NFS_READDIR,NFS_V4_LOCK,CONFIG,CLIENTID,
        #
SESSIONS,PNFS,RW_LOCK,NLM,RPC,NFS_CB,THREAD,NFS_V4_ACL,STATE,9P,9P_DISPA
TCH,FSAL_UP,DBUS

        Components {
                ALL = WARN;
                #ALL = DEBUG;
                #FSAL = F_DBG;
                #NFS4 = F_DBG;
                #EXPORT = F_DBG;
                #CONFIG = F_DBG;
        }

        ## Where to log
#       Facility {
#               name = FILE;
#               destination = "/var/log/ganesha.log";
#               enable = default;
#       }
}