Announcing Ceph Buenos Aires 2019 on Oct 16th at Museo de Informatica

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that next Oct 16th we will have the Ceph Day Argentina in Buenos Aires. The event will be held in the Museo de Informatica de Argentina, so apart from hearing the latest features from core developers, real use cases from our users and usage experiences from customers and partners, you will be able to enjoy and contribute to this fantastic museum that holds a great collection of vintage hardware.

If you are a local and/or you are in the area, we really hope you can join us!

CFP is open in https://forms.zohopublic.com/thingee/form/CephDayArgentina2019/formperma/yfeXhPR15YYPwPSZRPrdwtb8qH5cDsYbO55M4x4GJTo

Ceph Day Buenos Aires site is available in https://ceph.io/cephdays/ceph-day-argentina-2019/

Cheers,

Victoria