Re: Seemingly unbounded osd_snap keys in monstore. Normal? Expected?

Thanks Sage!

ceph-monstore-tool /var/lib/ceph/mon/ceph-ufm03 dump-keys |grep osd_snap| cut -c-29 |uniq -c
      2 osd_snap / purged_snap_10_000
      1 osd_snap / purged_snap_12_000
     75 osd_snap / purged_snap_13_000
      4 osd_snap / purged_snap_14_000