Re: rados bench performance in nautilus

Hi Maged,

I also noticed that the write bandwidth is about 114MBps, which cloud be limited by 1G network. But why did the same hardware get better performance mark when running Luminous or even Jewel? I ran the test at one server in this cluster, so I assume that about 30% write requests (I have 3 nodes) will be handled by the node itself, which has much higher bandwidth for internal network loop. So it write performance could be higher than 114M.
Maybe it’s related to the implementation rados bench itself?

Br,
Xu Yun