Ceph deployment tool suggestions

Hello,

We currently have an existing 20 node Ceph cluster (17 osd nodes with 3 mon nodes).  When this was originally configured, much of the OS install was done manually and the cluster was mainly deployed using ceph-deploy.

We are going to be replacing 9 of the 1st gen nodes with 6 newer more dense nodes in the near future.

This time around I would like to see about automating the process as much as possible (both OS and Ceph installs).

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about the best tool to use for this as we are not setting up a cluster from scratch and whatever tool we decide to use, would have to work within the context of an already in production cluster.

Some of these tools seem best suited to work when you are setting up a cluster for the very first time, however we are not in that position at this point and I want to make sure I am using something that is flexible enough for our environment going forward.

Thanks in advance,

Shain

--
NPR | Shain Miley | Manager of Infrastructure, Digital Media | smiley@xxxxxxx | 202.513.3649