Re: regurlary 'no space left on device' when deleting on cephfs

Hi Paul, all,

Thanks! But I don't seem to find how to debug the purge queue. When I check the purge queue, I get these numbers:

[root@mds02 ~]# ceph daemon mds.mds02 perf dump | grep -E 'purge|pq'
    "purge_queue": {
        "pq_executing_ops": 0,
        "pq_executing": 0,
        "pq_executed": 469026

[root@mds03 ~]# ceph daemon mds.mds03 perf dump | grep -E 'purge|pq'
    "purge_queue": {
        "pq_executing_ops": 0,
        "pq_executing": 0,
        "pq_executed": 0

But even after more than 10 minutes these numbers are still the same, but I'm not yet able to delete anything.

What bothers me most is that while I can't delete anything, ceph cluster is still healthy - no warnings, and there is nothing in the mds logs.. (running ceph 13.2.6)

Thanks again!

Kenneth