Re: rados + radosstriper puts fail with "large" input objects (mimic/nautilus, ec pool)

> It seems likely that jerasure ec pools (at least) are not compatible with libradosstriper if k is not a power of 2.

Yes, that seems like the summary of the issue as it stands, I'm intrigued to know what libradosstriper is doing compared to librados that makes it only work on specific layouts, as in my mind these two layers were effectively separate, but there must be something going on here that I'm not aware of.

This definitely seems like a bug, or at least incredibly confusing undocumented behaviour.

Cheers,
Tom