Re: Nautilus packaging on stretch

if you do not need ceph-deploy then proxmox builds luminous for buster and stretch : http://download.proxmox.com/debian/ceph-luminous/ and nautils for : buster http://download.proxmox.com/debian/ceph-nautilus/dists/

also Croit provides builds for the community as they describe in this post : https://croit.io/2019/07/07/2019-07-07-debian-mirror

Ofcourse everyone would prefer ceph to provide authoritative packages, but i feel both of the above is fairly trustworthy. croit have committed to providing the packages for the community, Awesome! While proxmox is more for supporting their own product, and afaik have not said anything about use without proxmox. But prox is so close to debian, that i have not had problems using them without proxmox.

mvh
Ronny