Re: Heavily-linked lists.ceph.com pipermail archive now appears to lead to 404s

A better course of action would be to copy the "mbox" file(s) that Mailman
uses to archive all messages which pass through any mailing list that it
runs, and then use Mailman "arch" command to regenerate the archives
in the new location -- that way all of the links on the archive pages
themselves will point to the right places.  One of the nice things about
"arch", by the way, is that it's cumulative -- by which I mean that it
can handle generating archives from an older mbox file (say, from
a mailing list's previous location) that integrate with archives from
a current mbox file (from a mailing list's current location).  Anyway,
I think doing this plus installing redirects from the old location
would probably come close to solving the 404 problem.

If the keepers of the ceph-* mailing list need a hand with this,
please drop me a line.

---rsk