subscriptions from lists.ceph.com now on lists.ceph.io?

Hi,

sorry to disturb you with list admin stuff. I haven't received any new
ceph-users@ mail after August, 28th (I was subscribed to daily digest).

lists.ceph.com now is defunct, mails are bounced. I hope that is only
temporary, because most of my annotated ceph bookmarks point to
lists.ceph.com...

>From the website it looks like the list was moved to ceph.io. I don't
remember reading any announcement of this move (might be my fault).

Tried re-subscribing at lists.ceph.io, but it says I am already
subscribed. Tried logging in to check preferences, but my old password
from lists.ceph.com does not work anymore. Created a new account, logged
in and to me the subscription settings look ok.

Can you help me here? Maybe it is just the digests that do not work?

Please answer to me directly, as I am currently not receiving any list
messages.

Thank you
Matthias Ferdinand