Ceph + SAMBA (vfs_ceph)

I'm running a ceph installation on a lab to evaluate for production and I have a cluster running, but I need to mount on different windows servers and desktops. I created an NFS share and was able to mount it on my Linux desktop, but not a Win 10 desktop. Since it seems that Windows server 2016 is required to mount the NFS share I quit that route and decided to try samba.

I compiled a version of Samba that has this vfs_ceph module, but I can't set it up correctly. It seems I'm missing some user configuration as I've hit this error:

"
~$ smbclient -U samba.gw //10.17.6.68/cephfs_a
WARNING: The "syslog" option is deprecated
Enter WORKGROUP\samba.gw's password:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
"
Does anyone know of any good setup tutorial to follow?

This is my smb config so far:

# Global parameters
[global]
load printers = No