radosgw (beast): how to enable verbose log? request, user-agent, etc.

Hi,

I'm testing radosgw with beast backend and I did not found a way to view more information on logfile. This is an example:

2019-08-06 16:59:14.488 7fc808234700  1 ====== starting new request req=0x5608245646f0 =====
2019-08-06 16:59:14.496 7fc808234700  1 ====== req done req=0x5608245646f0 op status=0 http_status=204 latency=0.00800043s ======

I would be interested on typical fields that a regular webserver has: origin, request, useragent, etc. I checked the official docs but I don't find anything related:

https://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/radosgw/frontends/

The only manner I found is to put in front a nginx server running as a proxy or an haproxy, but I really don't like that solution because it would be an overhead component used only to log requests. Anyone in the same situation?

Thanks in advance.
--
Félix Barbeira.