Re: Problems understanding 'ceph-features' output

Thanks !

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 5:26 PM Paul Emmerich <paul.emmerich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes, that's good enough for "upmap".

Mapping client features to versions is somewhat unreliable by design: not every new release adds a new feature, some features are backported to older releases, kernel clients are a completely independent implementation not directly mapable to a Ceph release.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io