Re: Ceph nfs ganesha exports

Update to this I found that you cannot create a 2nd files system as yet and it is still experimental.  So I went down this route:

Added a pool to the existing cephfs and then setfattr -n ceph.dir.layout.pool -v SSD-NFS /mnt/cephfs/ssdnfs/ from a ceph-fuse client.

I then nfs mounted from another box. I can see the files and dir etc from the nfs client but my issue now is that I do not have permission to write, create dir etc.  The same goes for the default setup after running the ansible playbook even when setting export to no_root_squash.  I am missing a chain of permission?  ganesha-nfs is using admin userid, is this the same as the client.admin or is this a user I need to create?  Any info appreciated.

Ceph is on CentOS 7 and SELinux is currently off as well.

Copy of the ganesha conf below.  Is secType correct or is it missing something?

RADOS_URLS {
   ceph_conf = '/etc/ceph/ceph.conf';
   userid = "admin";
}
%url rados://cephfs_data/ganesha-export-index

NFSv4 {
        RecoveryBackend = 'rados_kv';
}
RADOS_KV {