Re: Error in ceph rbd mirroring(rbd::mirror::InstanceWatcher: C_NotifyInstanceRequestfinish: resending after timeout)

Thank you for the clarification.

But i was trying with openstack-cinder.. when i load some data into the volume around 50gb,
either it will say

ImageReplayer: 0x7f7264016c50 [17/244d1ab5-8147-45ed-8cd1-9b3613f1f104] handle_shut_down: mirror image no longer exists

or

 the image sync will stop by 5 % or something within 15%...  What could be the reason?