Re: How to add 100 new OSDs...

+1 on that. We are going to add 384 OSDs next week to a 2K+ cluster. The proposed solution really works well!

Kaspar

Op 24 juli 2019 om 21:06 schreef Paul Emmerich <paul.emmerich@xxxxxxxx>:

+1 on adding them all at the same time.

All these methods that gradually increase the weight aren't really necessary in newer releases of Ceph.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io