Re: How to add 100 new OSDs...

I usually add 20 OSDs each time.
To take control of the influence of backfilling, I will set primary-affinity to 0 of those new OSDs and adjust backfilling configurations.
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/osd-config-ref/#backfilling

Kevin Hrpcek <kevin.hrpcek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2019年7月25日周四 上午2:02写道:
I change the crush weights. My 4 second sleep doesn't let peering finish for each one before continuing. I'd test with some small steps to get an idea of how much remaps when increasing the weight by $x. I've found my cluster is comfortable with +1 increases...also it take awhile to get to a weight of 11 if I did anything smaller.

for i in {264..311}; do ceph osd crush reweight osd.${i} 11.0;sleep 4;done

Kevin