Re: Ceph performance IOPS

What would be the most appropriate procedure to move blockdb/wal to SSD?

1.- remove the OSD and recreate it (affects the performance)
ceph-volume lvm prepare --bluestore --data <device> --block.wal <wal-device> --block.db <db-device>

2.- Follow the documentation
http://heiterbiswolkig.blogs.nde.ag/2018/04/08/migrating-bluestores-block-db/

3.- Follow the documentation
https://swamireddy.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/ceph-how-to-add-the-ssd-journal/