ceph-ansible with docker

I need some help getting up the learning curve and hope someone can get me on the right track.

I need to set up a new cluster, but want the mon, mgr and rgw services as containers on the non-container osd nodes. It seem that doing no containers or all containers is fairly easy but I'm trying to understand if I can do what I want. I'd like to use containers to set cgroups for resource management.

With the OSDs having a public network and cluster network, is Ansible smart enough to connect to the right network based on mon IP address for instance? How do you tell Ansible to place the mon container on a specific host? I watched the video from Sébastien Han that he made in 2015, but it seems that the config has changed quite a bit since then. I'm quite new to Ansible (used Puppet and Salt in the past) and Docker (used LXC and LXD), so any help would be appreciated. Does Docker have their own IP address and are bridges created like LXD or does it share the host IP?

Thank you,
Robert LeBlanc