What is the best way to "move" rgw.buckets.data pool to another cluster?

Hallo!
Due to severe maintenance which is going to cause a prolonged shutdown, I need to move my RGW pools to a different cluster (and geographical site): my problem is with default.rgw.buckets.data pool, which is now 100 TB.

Moreover, I'd also like to take advantage of the move to convert from replicated to erasure-coded. Initially I though about rbd-mirror, but then realized it requires setting the journaling flag and I have 33M objects... (and also realized it's called RBD-mirror whereas I have an rgw pool). "rados cppool" is going to be removed, if I understand it correctly? (apart from not being the right tool for my use-case)

What is the best strategy to copy (or rsync/mirror) an object-store pool to a different cluster?

  Thanks for your help!

				Fulvio