Re: Client admin socket for RBD

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 4:30 PM Alex Litvak
<alexander.v.litvak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jason,
>
> What  are you suggesting to do ? Removing this line from the config database and keeping in config files instead?

I think it's a hole right now in the MON config store that should be
addressed. I've opened a tracker ticket [1] to support re-opening the
admin socket after the MON configs are received (if not overridden in
the local conf).

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/40554

--
Jason