Ceph Scientific Computing User Group

Hey all,

At cephalocon some of us who work in scientific computing got together for a BoF and had a good conversation. There was some interest in finding a way to continue the conversation focused on ceph in scientific computing and htc/hpc environments. We are considering putting together monthly video conference user group meeting to facilitate sharing thoughts and ideas for this part of the ceph community. At cephalocon we mostly had teams present from the EU so I'm interested in hearing how much community interest there is in a ceph+science/HPC/HTC user group meeting. It will be impossible to pick a time that works well for everyone but initially we considered something later in the work day for EU countries.

Reply to me if you're interested and please include your timezone.

Kevin