Re: rocksdb corruption, stale pg, rebuild bucket index

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, Simon Leinen wrote:
> We hope that we can get some access to S3 bucket indexes back, possibly
> by somehow dropping and re-creating those indexes.

Are all 3 OSDs crashing in the same way?

My guess is that the reshard process triggered some massive rocksdb
transaction that in turn made all 3 replicas' rocksdbs break in the same
way.  So we have to get one of them in working order one way or another.

If the exported rocksdb is read/write-able we can coax bluestore into
using the external rocksdb instead of the internal one.  We need to make
sure we understand what the issue is first, though!

sage