Re: Two questions about ceph update/upgrade strategies

Hello Rainer,

most of the time you just install the newer versions an restart the
old ones without having to worry about the sequence.

Otherwise just use a management solution that helps you with any
day-to-day operation including the complete software update part.
Something like you can see in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrnzlylidjs.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx