Re: Large OMAP object in RGW GC pool

Hi Wido,

When you run `radosgw-admin gc list`, I assume you are *not* using the
"--include-all" flag, right? If you're not using that flag, then
everything listed should be expired and be ready for clean-up. If after
running `radosgw-admin gc process` the same entries appear in
`radosgw-admin gc list` then gc apparently stalled.

There were a few bugs within gc processing that could prevent it from
making forward progress. They were resolved with a PR (master:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/26601 ; mimic backport:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/27796). Unfortunately that code was
backported after the 13.2.5 release, but it is in place for the 13.2.6
release of mimic.

Eric