Re: Update minic to nautilus documentation error

I have found that it's better to follow this links from the
documentation not from the Ceph Blog:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/releases/nautilus/

Here the links are working.

On 23/5/19 10:56, Andres Rojas Guerrero wrote:
> Hi all, I have followed the Ceph documentation in order to update from
> Mimic to Nautilus:
>

> https://ceph.com/releases/v14-2-0-nautilus-released/
>
> The process gone well but I have seen that two links with important
> information doesn't work:
>
> "v2 network protocol"
> "Updating ceph.conf and mon_host"
>
> https://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/rados/configuration/msgr2/#msgr2-ceph-conf
>
> and the information about telemetry module it doesn't exist
>
> https://ceph.com/mgr/telemetry/#telemetry
>
> It would be nice if they could be corrected.

Andrés Rojas Guerrero
Unidad Sistemas Linux
Area Arquitectura Tecnológica
Secretaría General Adjunta de Informática
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
Pinar 19
28006 - Madrid
Tel: +34 915680059 -- Ext. 990059
email: a.rojas@xxxxxxx