Re: Package availability for Debian / Ubuntu

Hello,

It's now May and nothing has changed here or in the tracker for the
related Bionic issue.

At this point in time it feels like Redhat/DIY or bust, neither are very
enticing prospects.

Definitely not going to deploy a Stretch and Luminous cluster next in July.

Christian

chibi@xxxxxxx   	Rakuten Communications