v14.2.1 Nautilus released

We're happy to announce the first bug fix release of Ceph Nautilus release series. We recommend all nautilus users upgrade to this release. For upgrading from older releases of
ceph, general guidelines for upgrade to nautilus must be followed

Notable Changes
---------------

* The default value for `mon_crush_min_required_version` has been
  changed from `firefly` to `hammer`, which means the cluster will
  issue a health warning if your CRUSH tunables are older than hammer.
  There is generally a small (but non-zero) amount of data that will
move around by making the switch to hammer tunables; for more information,
  see :ref:`crush-map-tunables`.

If possible, we recommend that you set the oldest allowed client to `hammer` or later. You can tell what the current oldest allowed client is with::

    ceph osd dump | min_compat_client

  If the current value is older than hammer, you can tell whether it
  is safe to make this change by verifying that there are no clients
  older than hammer current connected to the cluster with::

    ceph features

  The newer `straw2` CRUSH bucket type was introduced in hammer, and
  ensuring that all clients are hammer or newer allows new features
  only supported for `straw2` buckets to be used, including the
  `crush-compat` mode for the :ref:`balancer`.

* Ceph now packages python bindings for python3.6 instead of
  python3.4, because EPEL7 recently switched from python3.4 to
python3.6 as the native python3. see the `announcement <https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/EGUMKAIMPK2UD5VSHXM53BH2MBDGDWMO/>`_
  for more details on the background of this change.

Known Issues
------------

* Nautilus-based librbd clients cannot open images stored on pre-Luminous
  clusters

For a detailed changelog please refer to the official release notes
entry at the ceph blog https://ceph.com/releases/v14-2-1-nautilus-released/

Getting ceph:
* Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
* Tarball at http://download.ceph.com/tarballs/ceph-14.2.1.tar.gz
* For packages, see
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/
* Release git sha1: d555a9489eb35f84f2e1ef49b77e19da9d113972