Ceph Multi Mds Trim Log Slow

Hello Everyone,

I have a CephFS  cluster which has 4 node, every node has 5 HDD and 1 SSD.
I use bluestore and place the wal and db on ssd. also we get 50GB on each ssd for a metadata pool.
My workload is write 10 million file to 200 dirs at 200 client.

When I use 1 mds I get 4k ops and everything works ok

When I use 2 mds, I get 3k ops for both mds but mds log trim very slow , it always behind on trimming,
and my metadata pool be full very quickly since most of space of metadata pool is used by mds log.
But when I stop writing , all the mds log can be trimmed in 5 minutes.

I'm using Ceph 13.2.5 Cephfs with kernel client , every client kernel version is 4.14.35

What's wrong ?