failed to load OSD map for epoch X, got 0 bytes

Hello,

I have one osd which cant start and giving out above errror. Everything was running ok until last night when the interface card of the server hosting this osd went fault.
we replaced the fault interface and others OSD started well except one OSD
We are running ceph 14.2.0 and all OSD are running bluestore. this cluster was created in Jewel. We upgraded this cluster to 14.2 from mimic 3weeks ago

--
Lomayani