Re: BlueStore bitmap allocator under Luminous and Mimic

Hi Wido,

the main driver for this backport were multiple complains on write ops latency increasing over time.

E.g. see thread named:  "ceph osd commit latency increase over time, until restart" here.

Or http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/38738

Most symptoms showed Stupid Allocator as a root cause for that.

Hence we've got a decision to backport bitmap allocator which should work a fix/workaround.

Thanks,

Igor