Re: SSD Recovery Settings

Not sure what your OSD config looks like,

When I was moving from Filestore to Bluestore on my SSD OSD's (and NVMe FS journal to NVMe Bluestore block.db),
I had an issue where the OSD was incorrectly being reported as rotational in some part of the chain.
Once I overcame that, I had a huge boost in recovery performance (repaving OSDs).
Might be something useful in there.

Reed