Re: Ceph block storage - block.db useless?

Okay so i think i don't understand the mechanism of Ceph's RocksDB if
it should place data on block.db or not.

So the amount of data in block.db depends on the wal size?
I thought it depends on the objects saved to the storage.
In this case, say we have a 1GB file, it would have a size
of 10GB in L2.

But if it depends on the wal i would have the same benefit using
a block.db with the size of 30GB instead of 250GB. Is that correct?

Best regards