Re: priorize degraged objects than misplaced

Ceph has been getting better and better about prioritizing this sorry of recovery, but free of those optimizations are in Jewel, which had been out of the support cycle for about a year. You should look into upgrading to mimic where you should see a pretty good improvement on this sorry of prioritization.