Re: How to attach permission policy to user?

Hi Pritha:

This is the documentation for configuring restful modules:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/mgr/restful/

The command given according to the official documentation is to attach the permission policy through the REST API.

This is the documentation for STS lite:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/radosgw/STSLite/

My version of ceph is: ceph version 14.1.0 (adfd524c32325562f61c055a81dba4cb1b117e84) nautilus (dev)

Thanks,
myxingkong