Re: 14.1.0, No dashboard module

Hi all,

I think this change really late in the game just results into confusion.

I would be in favor to make the ceph-mgr-dashboard package a dependency of the ceph-mgr so that people just need to enable the dashboard without the need to install another package separately. This way we could also use the current documentation and we don't need to update everything.

My thought is that we would like to encourage people to use the dashboard but without the dependency this will result to the opposite.

Note: Shouldn't we also rename the ceph-mgr-dashboard package to just ceph-dashboard as this is now the official name of it?

Thoughts?

Kai