Cephfs recursive stats | rctime in the future

Hi All

I'm seeing quite a few directories in my filesystem with rctime years in the future. E.g

]# getfattr -d -m ceph.dir.* /path/to/dir
getfattr: Removing leading '/' from absolute path names
# file:  path/to/dir
ceph.dir.entries="357"
ceph.dir.files="1"
ceph.dir.rbytes="35606883904011"
ceph.dir.rctime="1851480065.090"
ceph.dir.rentries="12216551"
ceph.dir.rfiles="10540827"
ceph.dir.rsubdirs="1675724"
ceph.dir.subdirs="356"

That's showing a last modified time of 2 Sept 2028, the day and month are also wrong.

Most dirs are still showing the correct rctime.

I've used the recursive stats for a few years now and they've always been reliable. The last major changes I made to this cluster was an update to Luminous 12.2.10, moving the metadata pool to an SSD backed pool and the addition of a second Cephfs data pool.

I have just received a scrub error this morning with 1 inconsistent pg but I've been noticing the incorrect rctimes for a while a now so not sure if that's related.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
David