CephFS Quotas on Subdirectories

Hello All,

I am having some troubles with Ceph Quotas not working on subdirectories. I am running with the following directory tree:

- customer
  - project
    - environment
      - application1
      - application2
      - applicationx

I set a quota on environment which works perfectly fine, the client sees the quota and is not breaching it. The problem starts when I try to mount a subdirectory like application1, this directory does not have any quota at all.
Is there a possibility to set a quota for environment so that the application directories will not be able to go over that quota?

Client Caps:

caps: [mds] allow rw path=/customer/project/environment
caps: [mon] allow r
caps: [osd] allow rw tag cephfs data=cephfs

My Environment:

Ceph 13.2.4 on CentOS 7.6 with Kernel 4.20.3-1 for both Servers and Clients

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Hendrik