redirect log to syslog and disable log to stderr

Hello everyone,

I am running mimic 13.2.2 cluster in containers and noticed that docker logs ate all of my local disk space after a while. So I changed some debugging of rock, level, and mem db to 1/5 (default 4/5) and changed mon logging as such

 ceph tell mon.* injectargs --log-to-syslog=true
 ceph tell mon.* injectargs --log-to-stderr=false

However executing the same command for mgr fails

ceph tell mgr.* injectargs --log-to-stderr=false

no valid command found ...

However when I do show config on mgr, I get,

log_to_stderr            true     override
log_to_syslog            false    override

And for mon I get

log_to_stderr false override
log_to_syslog            true      override

So injection is successful on mon and not on mgr.