Re: [Bluestore] Some of my osd's uses BlueFS slow storage for db - why?

I don't know that there's anything that can be done to resolve this yet without rebuilding the OSD.  Based on a Nautilus tool being able to resize the DB device, I'm assuming that Nautilus is also capable of migrating the DB/WAL between devices.  That functionality would allow anyone to migrate their DB back off of their spinner which is what's happening to you.  I don't believe that sort of tooling exists yet, though, without compiling the Nautilus Beta tooling for yourself.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:03 AM Konstantin Shalygin <k0ste@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/18/19 9:43 PM, David Turner wrote:
> Do you have historical data from these OSDs to see when/if the DB used
> on osd.73 ever filled up?  To account for this OSD using the slow
> storage for DB, all we need to do is show that it filled up the fast
> DB at least once.  If that happened, then something spilled over to
> the slow storage and has been there ever since.

Yes, I have. Also I checked my JIRA records what I was do at this times
and marked this on timeline: [1]

Another graph compared osd.(33|73) for a last year: [2]

[1] https://ibb.co/F7smCxW

[1] https://ibb.co/dKWWDzW