Re: CephFS: client hangs

Correct yes from my expirence OSD’s aswel.

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 11:51 PM, Hennen, Christian <christian.hennen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

>mon_max_pg_per_osd = 400
>
>In the ceph.conf and then restart all the services / or inject the config
>into the running admin

I restarted all MONs, but I assume the OSDs need to be restarted as well?

> MDS show a client got evicted. Nothing else looks abnormal.  Do new cephfs
> clients also get evicted quickly?

Yeah, it seems so. But strangely there is no indication of it in 'ceph -s' or
'ceph health detail'. And they don't seem to be evicted permanently? Right
now, only 1 client is connected. The others are shut down since last week.
'ceph osd blacklist ls' shows 0 entries.

Kind regards
Christian Hennen

Project Manager Infrastructural Services ZIMK University of Trier
Germany