Re: Cephalocon Barcelona 2019 Early Bird Registration Now Available!

Reminder that early bird rate ends tomorrow. If you are proposing a
talk, please still register and we can issue you a refund if your talk
is accepted. We will plan better with early bird and cfp acceptance
dates with future events.

https://ceph.com/cephalocon/barcelona-2019/

--
Mike Perez (thingee)