Re: pool/volume live migration

This is indeed for an OpenStack cloud - it didn't require any level of
performance (so was created on an EC pool) and now it does :(

So the idea would be:
1- create a new pool
2- change cinder to use the new pool

for each volume
  3- stop the usage of the volume (stop the instance?)
  4- "live migrate" the volume to the new pool
  5- start up the instance again

Does that sound right?

thanks,