Re: Simple API to have cluster healthcheck ?

Hello Vincent,

when you install or migrate to croit, you can get a large number of REST API's (see https://croit.io/docs/v1809/cluster#get-cluster-status) and we support read-only users that you can create in our GUI.
If you want to use our API's from the cli, you can use our httpie-auth plugin from https://github.com/croit/httpie-auth-croit to simplify the auth.

You can try it out our Ceph management solution with our demo from https://croit.io/croit-virtual-demo on your computer or by just importing your existing cluster using the https://croit.io/croit-production-guide.

Everything you see in our GUI can be reached through API's. To get a glimpse of the possibilities, look at https://croit.io/screenshots.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx