https://croit.io/2018/09/23/2018-09-23-debian-mirror

Greetz
Mehmet

Am 14. Januar 2019 20:33:59 MEZ schrieb Scottix <scottix@xxxxxxxxx>:
Wow OK.
I wish there was some official stance on this.

Now I got to remove those OSDs, downgrade to 16.04 and re-add them,
this is going to take a while.

--Scott

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:53 AM Reed Dier <reed.dier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is because Luminous is not being built for Bionic for whatever reason.
There are some other mailing list entries detailing this.

Right now you have ceph installed from the Ubuntu bionic-updates repo, which has 12.2.8, but does not get regular release updates.

This is what I ended up having to do for my ceph nodes that were upgraded from Xenial to Bionic, as well as new ceph nodes that installed straight to Bionic, due to the repo issues. Even if you try to use the xenial packages, you will run into issues with libcurl4 and libcurl3 I imagine.

Reed